Your hospital infrastructure including advanced facilities and modern equipments can be very well displayed with i-360 Virtual Tour.
Hospital Virtual Tour provided by i-360 Limited will make your clients feel comfortable about their Hospital experience, as it [Hospital Virtual Tour] makes them see what to expect when they arrive at your Hospital. “Help clients/patients feel more at ease by making them take a look at where they’ll be staying”, and boost your confidence level in your Hospital.
Other Benefits includes:
- FACILITY TOUR: When Hospital Virtual Tour is uploaded into your Website, it gives potential clients/patients a rear opportunity to tour your hospital and it facilities as if they are there. Hospital virtual tours will make your patients feel more comfortable about their hospital experience. Let’s face it; the hospital is not where your patients want to be. Help them feel more at ease by taking a look at where they’ll be staying.
- DECISION MAKING TOOL. With hospital Virtual Tour Potential client looking for hospital with adequate facilities to take care of their health needs, will definitely select a hospital that displays its facilities with “Interactive Hospital Virtual Tour” over those with still pictures. This is because with “Hospital Virtual Tour” clients will have a clearer and convincing feel/view (360o) of hospitals facilities.
- PRESENTATION: with “Hospital Virtual Tour” installed in a computer and placed at the reception with flat Screen TV, it will be a good show window to present all the facilities in the hospital to client without necessarily physically taking them to the facilities.
- TRAINING MATERIAL: Virtual Reality on CD/DVD or the Web can serve as a training or familiarization material as this will help members of the staffs/visitors know more about structural/facilities within the hospital.
- DECISION MAKING TOOL: “Hospital Virtual Tour” can be used to easily convince potential investor to invest in the Hospital. This is because Hospital and all its facilities can be taken to potential investor/client and not the order way round.